Hand in hand was born with the desire of our medical scientific team to utilize our expertiseto help fight the new panademic of COVID-19. We couldn’t stand idly by and felt an urge to take action and show that although we may be physically distant, our hearts are still connected. Hand in Hand is a skin friendly sanitizer. It aims to kill germs, while keeping the protective and moisturizing layer of healthy skin. We care, we are here to help, and fight Covid-19 together:
Hand in Hand !
-We Are Stronger Together-
Price: $42.60 + Shipping
Virus Defense Supplement-Product Information
Expanding upon a rich history of herbal remedies, Rinati has combined centuries of anecdotal evidence with modern scientific studies in its efforts to optimize a unique combination of herbal extracts and amino acids which help the immune system fights off infection. Viral Defense once a day supplement supports the Immune response to both bacteria and viruses and promote cellular recovery to your body’s defenses!
Specifics:60 count Veggie Capsules, 2 Veggie Capsules per Serving, 30 Servings per Container Directions:Take 2 capsules per day, either in the Morning or Evening.
- Andropgraphus paniculata Leaf Extract- Native to India and Sri Lanka, this green herb has been traditionally used to treat a panacea of ailments including fever. The diverse array of terpenoids (diterpenoid lactones, specifically) and flavonoids extracted from the leaves of the plant have been shown to stimulate migratory immune cells, reduce inflammatory responses, and help fight bacteria and viruses (1).
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract- The Glycyrrhizic acid in Licorice root extract helps support the body’s immune system and response to viral infection by inhibiting replication, affecting cellular signaling pathways, upregulating expression of inducible nitrous oxide synthase and production of nitrous oxide in macrophages (2).
- Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) Extract- The Ursolic Acid in Tulsi, modulates the immune response to outside stressors by reducing inflammation, while promoting cellular health and recovery.(3).
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC): NAC is the supplement-ready form of the amino acid, Cysteine, which is essential in the synthesis of the body’s most potent antioxidant, Glutathione. Glutathione has been shown to stimulate immune activity, and lower inflammation, especially in the lungs which promotes recovery from respiratory infections (4).
- Scutellaria baicalensis (Skullcap) Extract- Skullcap has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Due to its diverse blend of amino acids, essential oils, flavonoids, phenylethanoids, and sterols it has been shown to help prevent the proliferation of viruses by inhibiting replication (5).
- Quercetin- a flavonoid isolated from plants, Quercetin helps to boost TNF-mediated antiviral activities (6).
- Astragulus Root Extract- Astragulus extract has been shown to inhibit Viral DNA replication by arresting the process (7).
- Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Extract- Black pepper extract is rich in Piperine which has been shown to increase bioavailability of drugs by helping them to bind more easily to their target receptors (8).
This product is a topical product for external use only. Follow all usage instructions on the packaging. Do not use the bottle if it appears to have been tampered with. The sanitizer works best when you rub the product all over your hands, making sure to get between your fingers and on the back of your hands. Do not wipe or rinse off the hand sanitizer before it is dry. Do not use hand sanitizer if your hands are visibly dirty or greasy; wash your hands with soap and water instead. While hand sanitizers are a convenient alternative when hand washing with soap and water isn’t possible. This product is intended as a supplement to healthy hygiene and is not intended as a replacement for washing your hands. This product should be used in conjunction with regular washing of your hands with soap and water from 20 second, before eating and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose. This product is alcohol free and may have different benefits and affects as compared to an alcohol based hand sanitizing product.The ingredients in this product have been designed to work with the skin in preventing dryness and cracking associated with repetitive use of alcohol based had sanitizers. If you develop redness or signs of an allergic reaction discontinue use immediately and contact a physician. Store hand sanitizer out of the reach of pets and children, and children should use it only with adult supervision. Do not drink hand sanitizer. This is particularly important for young children, especially toddlers, who may be attracted by the pleasant smell or brightly colored bottles of hand sanitizer. Drinking even a small amount of hand sanitizer can cause poisoning in children. (However, there is no need to be concerned if your children eat with or lick their hands after using hand sanitizer.) Do not allow pets to swallow hand sanitizer. If you think your pet has eaten something potentially dangerous, call your veterinarian or a pet poison control center right away. Adding alcohol to non-alcohol hand sanitizer is unlikely to result in an effective product. And using disinfectant sprays or wipes on your skin may cause skin and eye irritation.Disinfectant sprays and wipes are intended to clean surfaces, not people or animals. Call your doctor if you experience a serious reaction to hand sanitizer. Health care professionals and patients are encouraged to report adverse events or side effects related to the use of these products to the FDA’s Med Watch Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting program