HAND IN HAND
by Rinati Skin, LLC
ALCOHOL FREE, NATURAL
MOISTURIZING HAND SANITIZER
2 FL OZ.
Health: Recognized by the FDA to kill 99.9% of germs, using 0.13% Benzalkonium Chloride, is an effective alternative to alcohol.
Skin: Contains Flax Seed Derivatives – a potent source of Omega fatty oils, that hydrates the skin while providing nourishing factors that help the body revitalize & soften the skin.
Safe: This organic, plant based herbal product is nontoxic.
Made in the U.S.A. Ships to U.S. & Canada Only.
16 Times. That’s how often people touch their faces in a single hour.
That’s over 250 times a day!
COVID-19 has greatly heightened the awareness and need for hand sanitizers. However, if you’ve been using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, not only is your skin likely getting irritated, but that alcohol is also stripping away natural, protective oils needed for healthy skin care.
Dr. Newman worked with a team of scientists from the fields of Dermatology , Biotechnology, Plant and Microbial Biology to develop:
Hand in Hand Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer
Hand in Hand is a line of products that was born from the desire of the medical professionals and scientists at Rinati Skin, LLC to utilize their expertise to help fight the spread of germs that led to the COVID-19 pandemic. Unable to stand idly by, they were compelled to act and show that although we may be physically distant, our hearts are still connected. By caring we can provide solutions together.
“I love how this sanitizer is moisturizing and smells fresh and not like alcohol.”
“Knowing this is plant-based is all I need. I know it’s better for my skin.”
“I loved the first spray so much that I ended up buying 5! I will put them in my car, purse and all over.”
“Not having alcohol in it changes everything. My hands have been so dry since I started using alcohol sanitizer. This is exactly what we need!”
“Using the Alcohol based sanitizers was drying out my skin. Hand In Hand, is exactly what I needed. I can kill the germs without killing my hands. ”
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
We care & we are here to provide solutions to fight Covid-19
WE ARE STRONGER TOGETHER
Hand in Hand
Apply as needed to skin. For topical use only, do not ingest. If irritation is felt or observed on the application area, stop using product and consult a physician. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Formulated by an interdisciplinary team of doctors and scientists from the fields of Dermatology, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Plant and Microbial Biology
- Utilizing the most advanced plant stem cell technology to hydrate and maintain healthy skin barrier
- A unique proprietary alcohol-free formula with the benefits and power of an FDA recognized antimicrobial with broad spectrum efficacy against germs
- Produced at an FDA certified cGMP facility and conforms with FDA benzalkonium chloride monograph for “leave-on” topical antimicrobials at 0.13%
- Alcohol-free means, no more dry hands
- A non-flammable product that can be used in the kitchen, the car, at work or in the playground.
- All in a convenient, Ready-to-Use spray
- Made in USA
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: BENZALKONIUM CHLORID
E … 0.13%
- OTHER INGREDIENTS:
WATER, PROPYLENE GLY
COL, LINUM USITATISS
MUM (FLAX) EXTRACT,
TENUIFLORUM LEAF EXT
RACT, MELIA AZADIRAC
HTA LEAF EXTRACT, GL
- BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE- RECOGNIZED BY THE FDA, AND PREFERRED BY HOSPITALS AND HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONERS, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE HAS BEEN PROVEN TO KILL 99.9% OF GERMS WHILE BEING LESS DAMAGING TO THE SKIN THAN ALCOHOL-BASED SANITIZERS(1-5).
- FLAXISOME XO- OUR STATE OF THE ART PLATFORM FOR CULTIVATING FLAX SEED DERIVATIVES IS A POTENT SOURCE OF OMEGA FATTY-OILS, THAT HYDRATE THE SKIN WHILE PROVIDING A BLEND OF NOURISHING FACTORS TO REVITALIZE AND SOFTEN THE SKIN.
- TULSI (OCIMUM TENUIFLORUM) EXTRACT- BY UTILIZING A PROPRIETARY EXTRACTION PROCEDURE WHICH MAXIMIZES THE CONCENTRATION OF BENEFICIAL COMPOUNDS, TULSI HAS BEEN SHOWN TO MODULATE THE IMMUNE RESPONSE AND SUPPORT ANTIVIRAL ACTIVITY (6).
- NEEM LEAF (MELIA AZADIRACHTA) LEAF EXTRACT- EXTRACTED FROM THE LEAVES OF THE NEEM TREE, THIS PROPRIETARY EXTRACT HAS BEEN SHOWN TO PROMOTE ANTIVIRAL EFFECTS (7).
- EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL- RICH IN 1,8 CINEOLE AND MENTHOL, THIS ESSENTIAL OIL HAS BEEN SHOWN TO PROMOTE ANTIVIRAL ACTIVITY (8).
IN ADDITION TO THE PLANT-BASED INGREDIENTS THAT CAN PROVIDE SOOTHING EFFECTS TO THE SKIN, WE HAVE REPLACED ALCOHOL WITH A .13% ACTIVE BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE-BASED SPRAY, TO CREATE AN ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER THAT YOU’LL WANT TO USE. PRODUCED AT AN FDA APPROVED CGMP FACILITY WITH CONTROLS THAT CONFORM TO FDA GUIDELINES FOR USE AS A TOPICAL ANTIMICROBIAL/”LEAVE-ON” ANTIBACTERIAL RUB (AKA: HAND SANITIZER)
This product is a topical product for external use only. Follow all usage instructions on the packaging. Do not use the bottle if it appears to have been tampered with. The sanitizer works best when you rub the product all over your hands, making sure to get between your fingers and on the back of your hands. Do not wipe or rinse off the hand sanitizer before it is dry. Do not use hand sanitizer if your hands are visibly dirty or greasy; wash your hands with soap and water instead. While hand sanitizers are a convenient alternative when hand washing with soap and water isn’t possible. This product is intended as a supplement to healthy hygiene and is not intended as a replacement for washing your hands. This product should be used in conjunction with regular washing of your hands with soap and water from 20 second, before eating and after coughing, sneezing or blowing your nose. This product is alcohol free and may have different benefits and affects as compared to an alcohol based hand sanitizing product.The ingredients in this product have been designed to work with the skin in preventing dryness and cracking associated with repetitive use of alcohol based had sanitizers. If you develop redness or signs of an allergic reaction discontinue use immediately and contact a physician. Store hand sanitizer out of the reach of pets and children, and children should use it only with adult supervision. Do not drink hand sanitizer. This is particularly important for young children, especially toddlers, who may be attracted by the pleasant smell or brightly colored bottles of hand sanitizer. Drinking even a small amount of hand sanitizer can cause poisoning in children. (However, there is no need to be concerned if your children eat with or lick their hands after using hand sanitizer.) Do not allow pets to swallow hand sanitizer. If you think your pet has eaten something potentially dangerous, call your veterinarian or a pet poison control center right away. Adding alcohol to non-alcohol hand sanitizer is unlikely to result in an effective product. And using disinfectant sprays or wipes on your skin may cause skin and eye irritation.Disinfectant sprays and wipes are intended to clean surfaces, not people or animals. Call your doctor if you experience a serious reaction to hand sanitizer. Health care professionals and patients are encouraged to report adverse events or side effects related to the use of these products to the FDA’s Med Watch Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting program