Facial rejuvenation is a reference to cosmetic treatments that are utilized to restore your face features to their prior youthful look. While a facelift often is the foundation or anchor for several facial rejuvenations, other treatments may enhance and complement the result. Surgical treatments like facial implants, brow lift, and eyelid surgery may help correct certain problematic areas on your face but also have a lot of downtime and can be very costly. Nonsurgical procedures, which include neurotoxins, fillers, and Dr. Newman’s Stem Cell Lift may be utilized for volume enhancement and fold and wrinkle eradication. Laser treatments to help reduce age spots and discoloration and uneven skin can be used. Here, Dr. Nathan Newman, facial rejuvenation specialist and innovator of the Stem Cell Lift facelift, goes in-depth about facial rejuvenation.
When Should You Consider Facial Rejuvenation?
- If you wish to reverse the indications of aging, as well as restore a more youthful look
- If the neck and face are currently sagging, or if you’re losing volume within your cheekbones and contour along the jawline
- If you have crow’s feet at the corners of the eyes, folds and fine lines around the mouth, and furrows and frown lines in the forehead
- If there are wrinkling and drooping skin changes in the upper eyelids, lower and upper eyelid bags, and dark circles underneath the eyes
Are you a suitable candidate for this treatment?
The following include some typical reasons why you might want to think about facial rejuvenation:
- You want to appear more refreshed and youthful
- You want the most natural outcome
- You have numerous aging signs which can’t be appropriately treated with just a single surgical treatment
Facial rejuvenation: How is the procedure done?
Careful planning, as well as sequencing of treatments is needed for facial rejuvenation. The aesthetic cosmetic surgeon determines the best order of treatments in your unique case.
- If volume enhancement utilizing fat transfer & stem cells is wanted for facial rejuvenation, this can be done by undergoing Dr. Newman’s Stem Cell Lift facelift utilizing stem cells drawn from fat, similar to fat grafting but a method that he has perfected over the last 20 years. The stem cells are injected to deficient areas. The fat gets harvested from other body areas then stem cells derived and then transferred into the desired areas.
- If you are not a candidate for the Stem Cell Lift, there other options such as filler for facial rejuvenation to help with fine lines, wrinkles, and hollow. They do not last as long but are minimally invasive and take under 30 minutes generally. We also have Botox injections to help improve wrinkles, facial treatments, laser treatments and skin tightening treatments.
It’s best to start with a consultation to see what the best option for you is! 310-273-3344